Located between the iconic Astrup Fearnley Museum, the canals on Tjuvholmen and the Oslofjord, most of our 118 rooms have brilliant views.
Timeless elegance with clear references to contemporary art and design is the common denominator for THIEF FURNISHING. International and Norwegian designers such as Antonio Citterio, Bruno Rainaldi, Tom Dixon, Anne Haavind and StokkeAustad are behind the furniture and decor. The hotel’s own art curator has hand-picked art for every single room and suite from the THIEF ART collection.
We have five room categories at THE THIEF. Whether you choose THE OSLO SUITE – the top suite with a fantastic view from a private terrace – or one of Oslo´s most spacious standard rooms, comfort takes pride of place. All rooms have tailored solutions and original details, which create an intimate and personal atmosphere.
IN ALL ROOMS
- King Size bed from Hilding
- Window from floor to ceiling with private balcony
- Large bath with rainforest shower
- Geneva Sound system with docking station
- Free wireless internet
- Armchair suite and work station
- 42-inch TV
- Armchairs designed by Antonio Citterio
- Exclusive down duvets from HØIE
- Bathrobes designed by Maggie Wonka
- Wool blankets by Røros Tweed. Design: L&J
- Nespresso machine
- Safe with power point and room for a laptop
- Room service & concierge 24/7
- Orthopaedic pillows and allergy-friendly bed clothes
- Humidifier and ioniser
- Baby call, cot, high chair, pram and back frame from STOKKE
- Dog requisites