Unique treatments for him and her – facial & body, massage, hands & feets, hammam, rhassoul, aufguss and makeup.SPA MENU
Saunas, pool and gym area is closed until further notice.
Treatments can be booked by anyone, also those who are not guests of the hotel.
Opening hours THIEF SPA
- Monday – Friday 11.00am – 07.00pm
- Thursday – Friday 10:00am – 07.00pm
DAILY ADMISSION FEES FOR NON-STAYING HOTEL GUESTS
- Monday–Friday NOK 495
- Saturday–Sunday NOK 695
- Admission fee if treatment booked Monday–Friday NOK 295
- Admission fee if treatment booked Saturday–Sunday kr 395
- THIEF SPA 10 day access NOK 4500 (valid Monday–Friday only)
- THE ADMISSION FEE INCLUDES: Access to the spa facilities, towel, slippers, fruit, tea and water.
- If you are 6 people or more during weekends, we recommend you to contact us in order to ensure the best experience for the group.
ADMISSION FEES FOR HOTEL GUESTS
- Monday–Friday NOK 195
- Saturday–Sunday NOK 395
- Admission fee if treatment booked Monday–Friday at no charge
- Admission fee if treatment booked Saturday-Sunday NOK 295
- THE ADMISSION FEE INCLUDES: Access to the spa facilities, towel, slippers, shampoo, conditioner, soap, body lotion, fruit, tea and water.
- Exclusive access for members and hotel guests only.
- Free 24-hour access for hotel guests.
- Access for members during regular opening hours.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the spa.
- Mobile phones and cameras are not allowed in the spa.
- Please book in advance to make sure the treatment of your choice is available
- Please inform us of any special health-related requirements when booking, e.g. pregnancy, hypertension or pacemaker
- Please arrive well in advance of your scheduled treatment. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment
- To benefit the most from your treatment, we recommend visiting the spa in advance
- Remember to be stay hydrated during and after your visit to the spa
- To cancel your appointment, we require 24 hours notice. Full service charges will be applied in cases of late cancellation
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers are available at no charge at the spa reception
- Swimwear is available for purchase at the spa reception
- Shower using soap before entering the spa area
- Please sit on a towel when using the sauna. Towels are available at no charge at the spa reception
- Please rinse the benches with water upon using the hamam and the steam room
- Long hair must be tied up. Hairbands are available for purchase at the spa reception