Unique treatments for him and her – facial & body, massage, hands & feets, hammam, rhassoul, aufguss and makeup.SPA MENU
Opening hours THIEF SPA
- Monday – Wednesday 11.00am – 07.00pm
- Open for everyone
- Entrance to THIEF SPA must be booked in advance
- Thursday – Friday 11:00am – 07.00pm
- Saturday – Sunday 09.00am – 07.00pm
- Saunas and the pool area are only open to members and hotel guests.
- Entrance must be booked in advance.
- Treatments can be ordered by anyone, even those who are not guests of the hotel.
DAILY ADMISSION FEES FOR NON-STAYING HOTEL GUESTS
- Monday–Friday NOK 495
- Saturday–Sunday NOK 695
- Admission fee if treatment booked Monday–Friday NOK 295
- Admission fee if treatment booked Saturday–Sunday kr 395
- THIEF SPA 10 day access NOK 4500 (valid Monday–Friday only)
- THE ADMISSION FEE INCLUDES: Access to the spa facilities, towel, slippers, fruit, tea and water.
- If you are 6 people or more during weekends, we recommend you to contact us in order to ensure the best experience for the group.
ADMISSION FEES FOR HOTEL GUESTS
- Monday–Friday NOK 195
- Saturday–Sunday NOK 395
- Admission fee if treatment booked Monday–Friday at no charge
- Admission fee if treatment booked Saturday-Sunday NOK 295
- THE ADMISSION FEE INCLUDES: Access to the spa facilities, towel, slippers, shampoo, conditioner, soap, body lotion, fruit, tea and water.
- Exclusive access for members and hotel guests only.
- Free 24-hour access for hotel guests.
- Access for members during regular opening hours.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the spa.
- Mobile phones and cameras are not allowed in the spa.
- Please book in advance to make sure the treatment of your choice is available
- Please inform us of any special health-related requirements when booking, e.g. pregnancy, hypertension or pacemaker
- Please arrive well in advance of your scheduled treatment. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment
- To benefit the most from your treatment, we recommend visiting the spa in advance
- Remember to be stay hydrated during and after your visit to the spa
- To cancel your appointment, we require 24 hours notice. Full service charges will be applied in cases of late cancellation
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers are available at no charge at the spa reception
- Swimwear is available for purchase at the spa reception
- Shower using soap before entering the spa area
- Please sit on a towel when using the sauna. Towels are available at no charge at the spa reception
- Please rinse the benches with water upon using the hamam and the steam room
- Long hair must be tied up. Hairbands are available for purchase at the spa reception