Unique treatments for him and her – facial & body, massage, hands & feets, hammam, rhassoul, aufguss and makeup.SPA MENU
BOOK ENTRANCE TO THIEF SPA:
+47 24 00 40 50 • [email protected]
Hotel guests & members
- Monday – Sunday 10.00am – 07.00pm
- Entrance to THIEF SPA is open Monday – Wednesday 10.00am – 07.00pm
- ‘Treatment’ or ‘Treatment + Entrance to THIEF SPA’ can be booked by external guests every days of the week
DAILY ADMISSION FEES FOR NON-STAYING HOTEL GUESTS
- Monday–Thursday NOK 495
- Admission fee if treatment booked Monday–Thursday NOK 295
- Admission fee if treatment booked Friday–Sunday kr 395
- THIEF SPA 10 day access NOK 4500 (valid Monday–Friday only)
- THE ADMISSION FEE INCLUDES: Access to the spa facilities, towel and slippers
- If you are 6 people or more during weekends, we recommend you to contact us in order to ensure the best experience for the group.
- Due to covid-19 restrictions we can not servce fruit, tea and coffee
ADMISSION FEES FOR HOTEL GUESTS
- Admission fee with no treatment booking Monday–Sunday NOK 295
- Admission fee if treatment booked Monday–Thursday 195
- THE ADMISSION FEE INCLUDES: Access to the spa facilities, towel, slippers, shampoo, conditioner, soap and body lotion
- Exclusive access for members and hotel guests only.
- Free 24-hour access for hotel guests.
- Access for members during regular opening hours.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the spa.
- Mobile phones and cameras are not allowed in the spa.
- Please book in advance to make sure the treatment of your choice is available
- Please inform us of any special health-related requirements when booking, e.g. pregnancy, hypertension or pacemaker
- Please arrive well in advance of your scheduled treatment. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment
- To benefit the most from your treatment, we recommend visiting the spa in advance
- Remember to be stay hydrated during and after your visit to the spa
- To cancel your appointment, we require 24 hours notice. Full service charges will be applied in cases of late cancellation
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers are available at no charge at the spa reception
- Swimwear is available for purchase at the spa reception
- Shower using soap before entering the spa area
- Please sit on a towel when using the sauna. Towels are available at no charge at the spa reception
- Please rinse the benches with water upon using the hamam and the steam room
- Long hair must be tied up. Hairbands are available for purchase at the spa reception