Unique treatments for him and her – facial & body, massage, hands & feets, hammam, rhassoul, aufguss and makeup.
BOOK SPA TREATMENT
+47 24 00 40 50 • email@example.com
THIEF SPA will be closed until further notice
Monday – Friday 08:00am – 09:00pm | Saturday & Sunday 08:00am – 08:00pm
6 April 8am-9pm
7 April 8am-9pm
8 April 8am-9pm
9 April 9am-8pm
10 April 9am-8pm
11 April 8am-8pm
12 April 8am-8pm
13 April 9am-8pm
- Popular hours at THIEF SPA: Saturday & Sunday 09:00am – 12:00pm & 05:00pm – 08:00pm
- Due to high demand on weekends we kindly ask you to pre-book your visit: t. 24 00 40 50 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
DAILY ADMISSION FEES FOR NON-STAYING HOTEL GUESTS
- Monday–Friday NOK 495
- Saturday–Sunday NOK 695
- Admission fee if treatment booked Monday–Friday NOK 295
- Admission fee if treatment booked Saturday–Sunday kr 395
- THIEF SPA 10 day access NOK 4500 (valid Monday–Friday only)
- THE ADMISSION FEE INCLUDES: Access to the spa facilities, towel, slippers, fruit, tea and water.
- If you are 6 people or more during weekends, we recommend you to contact us in order to ensure the best experience for the group.
ADMISSION FEES FOR HOTEL GUESTS
- Monday–Friday NOK 195
- Saturday–Sunday NOK 395
- Admission fee if treatment booked Monday–Friday at no charge
- Admission fee if treatment booked Saturday-Sunday NOK 295
- THE ADMISSION FEE INCLUDES: Access to the spa facilities, towel, slippers, shampoo, conditioner, soap, body lotion, fruit, tea and water.
- Exclusive access for members and hotel guests only.
- Free 24-hour access for hotel guests.
- Access for members during regular opening hours.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the spa.
- Mobile phones and cameras are not allowed in the spa.
- Please book in advance to make sure the treatment of your choice is available
- Please inform us of any special health-related requirements when booking, e.g. pregnancy, hypertension or pacemaker
- Please arrive well in advance of your scheduled treatment. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment
- To benefit the most from your treatment, we recommend visiting the spa in advance
- Remember to be stay hydrated during and after your visit to the spa
- To cancel your appointment, we require 24 hours notice. Full service charges will be applied in cases of late cancellation
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers are available at no charge at the spa reception
- Swimwear is available for purchase at the spa reception
- Shower using soap before entering the spa area
- Please sit on a towel when using the sauna. Towels are available at no charge at the spa reception
- Please rinse the benches with water upon using the hamam and the steam room
- Long hair must be tied up. Hairbands are available for purchase at the spa reception