Dokken | Fru Krogh | Holmen
All three boardrooms have impressive views of the canals on Tjuvholmen. With their warm colours and intimate mood the rooms also function as chambre séparée in the evening, perfect for private dinners. Personal service, full discretion and all technical facilities are a matter of course.
Dokken is named after the bay between Tjuvholmen and Aker Brygge, which is called Dokken today. This passage was originally called Rakkerbukten and later Tyveholmsbukten.
Fru Krogh, whom the boardroom is named after, was the lanowner at Tjuvholmen in a period at the end of the 18th century.
The boardroom is named after Holmen, site of Akers mekaniske verksted [mechanical workshop] from 1854 and where Aker Brygge is now located. In 1876 there was a marina (Holmens båtforening) in the bay between Holmen and Tjuvholmen.